15 October 2011

Another plug

Until I get comments asking me to stop (which, coincidentally, would imply that someone is reading this blog), I will be plugging, shamelessly, things that I think are important, or if nothing important can be found, then things that are just plain cool. HERE, go to Kiva. http://kiva.org/invitedby/joseph61141533
If you use that link it'll let Kiva know that I sent you- I won't get anything for it, they'll just put it in their database that references/links actually work.

I've only done 3 loans. the average Kiva user has made more than 7 loans. You don't have to do much, it's a minimum $25 loan. The cool thing is, you can withdraw your money any time you want, but you can also relend the money to another group, or even use some of a repaid loan to supplement another loan you want to make.

Yeah. So Joesgoes hasn't really gone anywhere, besides the 70 miles from Home to home, and 70 miles from Home to girlfriend's home. Yeah, that's about it. Go to Kiva, help someone out.
K bai
joe

No comments:

Post a Comment